wow........I finally realized how much I miss "blogging" when not too long ago I got together with my old Luther roommates. So much time had passed since I last saw those six girls, and I started to think about how much one can forget with the passing of time. I had started this blog up 2 years ago, somewhere along the road had forgotten about it (or maybe got lazy) but am thankful to have been able to find it once again.........so here's to hoping that I can keep up with it better this time around :) I guess another reason why the blog was on hiatus was due to the fact that Drew got ahold of my old digital camera -- and once in the hands of a 2 year old (at the time) accidents happen. So here's to a new year, an old blog, older boys, and a new camera.......with good intentions to keep the memories rolling.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home