




On Tuesday (April 1st -- Fools Day, and yes we still have snow) Drew and I went to one of my favorite places in town while Dylan was at school. I LOVE the Carleton
Arb. I first was acquainted with the
arb back in high school, I think. I really don't remember the first time I had been there, but I remember going on runs through there while I was on the track team, playing tennis on the few courts that are in there while I was on the tennis team, and cross-country skiing there while on the ski team. So I do have many wonderful memories of this place. I love being outdoors, and this is one of the most peaceful places in
Northfield. It is also very beautiful with the river running through it. I hope that my boys will come to enjoy this place as much as I have.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home