Thursday, September 11, 2008

September is here already!!?!





I seriously don't know where the summer went!?! Some say because it didn't warm up as quick as normal that it felt like it wasn't really here, when it was supposed to be. Well anyways, September inched up on us quickly. Too quickly because I wasn't ready to send our boys off to school. They were more than ready to start. Hopefully that will be the case when they are older too :)
Dylan started kindergarten out at Prairie Creek in Castle Rock. He rides the bus every morning, and rides it home in the afternoon. This year his teacher is Nancy. So far he seems to enjoy it. I hear he is a friendly guy, and liked by many. He talks fondly of playing toilet tag and freeze tag.
Drew has started preschool at Open Door. He has Dylan's teachers from the previous year (Mrs. Howe and Mrs. Buck). He wants to go 5 days a week like Dylan, but preschool only offers 3. Out of the 10 boys in his class, 8 have a hard time leaving their mothers......Drew is one of them whom doesn't. He yells, "See ya later mom -- don't come back till I'm done!" He is already learning quite a bit. This afternoon he burped out loud. He immediately said, "scuse me." Then right after that he said, "I only burp at home not in school mom so that is one thing ya don't have to worry about." Oh my. The other day I found him writing through our phonebook, underlining names. I asked him what he was up to. His response, "just taking care of my homework."
Life is busy here, and school seems to go well for the both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home