



Fall brings lots of birthdays to celebrate in my family. Not long after we celebrated my dad's birthday on August 22nd, it's time again to celebrate another special person -- my mom. My parents, Gary and Patty,Holli, Kari, Micah, and then the 4 of us left Northfield and headed to Rudy's RedEye Grill in Rosemount to kick off the special occassion. A wonderful time was had by all as we dined to good food, and shared special stories to mark such a wonderful lady. I may be biased but I would say that my mom is who I look up to, to be the kind of mom that I want to be for my boys. Her patience and kind heart towards all are two of her many qualities that are always present. She is a remarkable woman to all who come in her path, and I am lucky enough to get to call her mom.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home